DATA PROTECTION (last update on 24.05.2018)
1. the name and contact details of the data controller and of the company data protection officer:
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by:
Unger GmbH & Co. KG
Neuer Wall 35 20354 Hamburg Germany
Phone: +49 (0)40 600 88 50*
Fax +49 (0)40 600 885 208
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, at the attention of the data protection officer, or by e-mail at email@example.com
2. the collection, storage and deletion of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use:
a) When visiting the website:
When you visit our website www.unger-fashion.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your Access-
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When registering for the newsletter:
If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
So-called web beacons (item 4) are used to send the newsletter. These enable us to analyse the success of the newsletter on the basis of key figures such as clicked links and to optimise our offer through the knowledge gained in this way. Your data will only be passed on to third parties for the technical processing of the newsletter dispatch via a service provider working in compliance with data protection regulations, who makes the dispatch and analysis possible for us.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail at any time.
c) Order and payment data:
- In order to receive, process and carry out your order, your data will be forwarded to contract service providers, for example the delivery agent of the goods, as far as necessary.
- Payment data is collected in encrypted form and used exclusively to process the corresponding transaction. Except in the case of payment by purchase on account, Unger has no knowledge or access to the bank and credit card data. The processing is carried out exclusively by the corresponding service provider.
- As a registered customer you can select the option "Save payment data" in the order process. Thus, the secure and simple storage of sensitive credit card data takes place via a so-called "alias" (token) on your customer account for later purchases.
- Under "My customer account" under "My payment data" you can manage or delete the stored information. If you do not wish to store a credit card in your profile, you can enter the data again for each order.
d) Registration data:
Within the ordering process you have the possibility to set up a customer account with us. Your address data including e-mail address and orders will be stored here. You only have to enter your customer name and a password for the next order. The password must be kept secret.
(e) erasure of data:
Your data stored with us will only be stored as long as it is required for optimal processing.
- The data of the customer account will be stored until you cancel the account.
- The order data remain stored without customer account up to the completion.
Then the data will be deleted, unless there are legal storage obligations. Excluded from the deletion are data which we need to process outstanding tasks or to enforce our rights and claims, as well as data which we are required by law to store. In this case, the data will be blocked for further use.
3. transfer of data:
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. The passing on to third parties only takes place if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you
have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a statutory provision is required for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
obligation exists, and
- this is legally permissible and pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of
contractual relationship with you is necessary.
4 Cookies & Web Beacons:
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
b) Web Beacons:
Web beacons are invisible graphics used to collect information. Web beacons can be used to evaluate visitor traffic to websites.
5. analysis tools:
The measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tools.
a) Google Analytics:
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/ (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter referred to as "Google"), for the purpose of tailoring our website to meet your needs and for continuous optimisation. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for market research purposes and to tailor these internet pages to meet requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your information from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
If you want to deactivate tracking via Google Analytics, please click the following link.
You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics here:
b) Facebook pixels:
Our website uses the tracking service Facebook Pixel. This is a product of Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland). This service documents the transactions on our website, such as the time spent on pages, the placement of products in the shopping cart or purchases. The data used for this purpose is stored on your computer using cookies (section 4).
The stored data is used to analyse the search and purchase behaviour of visitors to this website (tracking). The information collected is used to improve the website and the offer.
You have the option of deactivating the collection of data for the above-mentioned purposes. A permanent cookie is then set, which prevents data collection as long as you do not specifically delete this cookie in your browser. You can repeat your objection at any time.
To deactivate Facebook pixels, please click the following link.
6 Retargeting Tools:
a) Google Remarketing:
On this website, Google Remarketing, a Google retargeting service, collects and stores data from which user profiles are created using pseudonyms. Through this technology, users who have visited our websites and online services will see targeted advertising from us on other external pages of the Google Partner Network. For this purpose, a cookie is placed on your computer with which the user behaviour when visiting the website can be analysed and subsequently used for targeted product recommendations and interest-based advertising. By setting cookies, no personal data is stored and processed.
For our website we also use the retargeting tool Criteo (Criteo GmbH, Gewürzmühlstr. 11, 80538 München). For marketing purposes, Criteo collects information about the surfing behavior of website visitors in a purely anonymous form. For this purpose, cookies are set on the visitor's computer.
Criteo can thus analyze the surfing behavior and then display targeted product recommendations as suitable advertising banners when other websites are visited. Under no circumstances can the anonymous data be used to personally identify the visitor to the website. The data collected by Criteo is only used to improve the advertising offering. On the bottom right of each banner that appears is a small "i" (for information), which opens when the mouse is over and leads to a page that explains the system and offers an opt-out. When clicking on Opt-Out, an "Opt-Out"-Cookie is set, which prevents the display of these banners in the future. They will not be used or passed on to third parties in any other way.
You can obtain more information from Criteo at http://www.criteo.com/de/datenschutzrichtlinien and object to the anonymous analysis of your surfing behaviour.
7 Social media:
On our website there is the possibility to share content in the social networks Facebook and Pinterest. We use this opportunity to make our website better known. The advertising purpose behind this is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible. The responsibility for data protection compliant operation is to be guaranteed by the respective provider.
a) Google Maps:
Further instructions on how to manage your own data in connection with Google products can be found here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190.
9. rights of the persons concerned:
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
10. right of objection:
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
11. data security:
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. topicality and change of this data security explanation
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be viewed at any time on the website under
www.unger-fashion.com/datenschutz can be retrieved and printed out by you.